To complete a proper DMCA notice, provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe are infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit b.h to contact you namely, such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
3. Specify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the location of materials that are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing web URLs on b.h site that contain these materials. Please do not send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only a list with b.h web URLs. Providing all URLs in the letter body is the best way to help us process your request quickly.
5. State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law”.
6. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. To do so, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the (copyright) owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
7. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.